When Minimizing Allergy Symptoms Is A Necessity, Electronic Air Cleaning Becomes A Priority
One drawback to living in central Florida is that it can be an allergy sufferer’s worst nightmare. With the nearly-year around blooming of different varieties of flowers, grasses, ornamental shrubs, flowering trees and everything that grows, minimizing allergy symptoms is a real necessity. Add in other allergens like dust, mildew and pet dander, then electronic air cleaning becomes a priority.
Keep the following in mind when considering electronic air cleaning:
- A whole-house air cleaner can reduce some of those triggers that bring on allergy induced asthma attacks.
- A whole-house dehumidifier system helps reduce the humidity in your home. Less humidity equals less mold and asthma spores released into the air, further improving air quality.
- There are home electronic air-cleaning systems that filter the air as well as a hospital does. Today’s air-cleaning technology is able to remove up to an astounding 99.98 percent of particles in the air.
- Electronic air-cleaning systems are designed to work with most existing HVAC units.
- Some models do not even add to your heating and cooling costs.
When minimizing allergy symptoms is a necessity in your home, contact us at Rinaldi’s Air Conditioning. We have been helping homeowners throughout the central Florida area more than 40 years.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about electronic air cleaning and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Rinaldi’s services Orlando, Florida and the surrounding areas. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!