R.E.S.T. Easy With Rinaldi’s Whole-House Comfort Checkup Energy Evaluation
You’ve probably heard about home energy audits. Our Whole-House Comfort Checkup completes a major part of this comprehensive energy-evaluation process, and the results can save you money and make your home more comfortable.
Think of Rinaldi’s Energy Solution Team (R.E.S.T.) as an energy “doctor” making a house call to conduct a thorough checkup on all of your home’s comfort systems. Our team will work with you to determine your home’s current state—what problems exist, and where they are—and then they’ll design a customized plan to alleviate those problems. As a result, your home will be a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable, and potentially far more cost-efficient place. That’s why we say you’ll “R.E.S.T. easy” with a Whole-House Comfort Checkup energy evaluation.
During your energy evaluation, our team will perform a series of diagnostic tests and inspections to locate problem areas, including:
- Inspection and evaluation of your current heating and cooling system
- Visual inspection of insulation and attic ventilation
- Checking for hot and cold spots in your home
- A blower-door test to determine air-leakage levels and locations
- Capture hood testing to determine airflow inefficiencies
To get the most out of your home’s “checkup,” spend a few minutes jotting down the answers to these questions before meeting with your Comfort Consultants:
- Where and when do you notice drafts in your home?
- Do you see condensation occurring on windows or elsewhere, and when?
- How do you use your house? Think of a typical day in your household: Is someone home during the day, or is everyone away at work or school? Do you use all the rooms frequently, or are certain rooms typically left unused? What indoor temperatures do you prefer?
- Do any household members have allergies, respiratory issues, or other health concerns that need special attention?
Visit the EPA’s website to learn about the value of a home energy evaluation and the steps you can take yourself to save energy. You can also visit our blog to read about current home comfort issues and solutions. But for an energy evaluation that’s thorough and customized for your home, your lifestyle and our central Florida weather conditions, we recommend calling Rinaldi’s Comfort Consultants. Our Whole-House Comfort Checkup will help you “R.E.S.T. easy,” and it comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information, click here to download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Rinaldi’s services Orlando, Florida and the surrounding areas. To get started, check out our website or see our current specials.