Rinaldi’s has several solar options that will reduce electrical cost and help the environment. For maximum electrical costs reduction and reduced carbon emissions our SunSource® Home Energy system is unparalleled in its ability to generate solar electricity efficiently. Our solar hot water products can cut your hot water bill by 50%. Serving Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake, Volusia and Brevard Counties, Rinaldi’s solar specialists can help you make the right choice for your budget.
Solar Electric | Polyvoltaic (PV) SunSource® Home Energy System
The SunSource® Home Energy System by Lennox uses Florida’s abundant solar energy to generate electricity for cooling and heating your home. It can even provide enough electricity to power your appliances, lights, and more. The SunSource® system is expandable, affordable and remarkably uncomplicated. Select Lennox air conditioners and heat pumps can be modified with a simple upgrade to serve as a platform for the SunSource® Energy System that can reduce your heating and cooling costs by up to 50%! To learn more about how SunSource® can make your life easier and save you lots of money, contact your Rinaldi’s professional anywhere in Central Florida. Florida has an energy partner waiting to help you. It’s called, the Sun!
Solar Hot Water Systems
Rinaldi’s offers several solar water heating solutions designed specifically for efficiency and reducing energy costs by using the never-ending power of the sun. Using a solar hot water system can save up to 50% of your homes hot water costs. A solar water heater can pay itself off in as few as 3-5 years and have an average lifespan of 20 years.
Rinaldi’s only uses Energy Star rated solar products.
Benefits of Going Solar
Rinaldi’s Energy Services is a proud dealer of Lennox Solar Solutions. There are many reasons why Lennox solar energy systems can make a huge difference in both the quality of your life, and your home.
- Solar Energy is free. Solar energy systems harness the power of free sunlight and turn it into valuable energy for your home.
- Solar Energy can lower your utility bills. Less dependency on your utility company means you save money. Nearly half of the energy used in a typical home comes from heating and cooling, according to the US Department of Energy.
- It’s clean. Unlike electricity generated by power plants which produce carbon dioxide emissions and pose strong threats to our environment, solar energy has almost no negative impact on our climate.
- You’ll never run out of sunlight. While most energy sources like oil, gas and coal can become depleted, energy from the sun is endless.
- Tax Credits. The US Government and many states offer tax credits for renewable-energy systems.
- Greater Home Value. The value of your home may be worth more with a solar-energy system that lowers the cost of heating and cooling.
- Cuts carbon dioxide emissions by half.
For a limited time, Rinaldi’s is offering a Free Home Energy Assessment (a $399 value). Call or contact us today to schedule!